[TRNSYS-users] initial iterations for the first hour on simulation ?

Ayman Sarwa aymaneldakhl at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 11:02:47 PDT 2011

Hi All
I am simulating a Zone with Trnsys & TrnBuild to get the Floating Temperature (i.e there is no  heating or cooling ) , I note that the initial value of temperature entered into TrnBuild for this zone has big influences on the first few hours of simulation. I use Trnsys 17.
my question is that, Is there method to make Trnsys simulates or makes initial iterations for the first hour on simulation and then complete the dynamic simulation?

thanks in advance

--
Regards
Ayman Mohamed