[TRNSYS-users] Error 427

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Apr 6 10:13:15 PDT 2011

Dear Muhammad Waseem,I just briefly looked at your *.log file and saw something that I would strongly suggest changing, "C:\Trnsys17\Trnsys16\Tess Models\SampleCatalogData". It seems that you installed TRNSYS17 with your TRNSYS16 directory? Furthermore, you are referencing the old TESS Libraries 2.04 external DLL's and not the new 17.01 TESS Libraries? Thus, I am going to strongly recommend that you cleanly install TRNSYS 17.00.0019 and the TESS Libraries 17.01 in a brand new directory to avoid any confusion, and that create and simulate your system with the new and improved components. If you have any problems, please contact your local TRNSYS Distributor (which I believe is us, TESS, techsupport at tess-inc.com).Best regards,Matt Duffy----- Original Message -----From: "muhammad waseem" >;m.waseem.ahmad at gmail.com