[TRNSYS-users] Recompile the source code & Invalid floating point operation

陳 雅鈴 kikicoco0205 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:49:14 PDT 2011

Dear all,
I am trying to modify type 94. With Digital Visual Fortran I recompile the source code but got an error saying “The module file cannot be read. Its format requires a more recent F90 compiler. “USE TrnsysFunctions””.
Is it mean that I can’t recompile the source code with Digital Visual Fortran?

I am trying to solve the error. So I delete “USE TrnsysFunctions” order in the source code. Then I can recompile the source code and create an external dll that is in release mode and been placed in the UserLib.

However, when I now try to use the new model in the Simulation Studio, Trnsys gives an error saying "Invalid Floating Point Operation".
Can anyone explain me what this mean ?
Is it because I delete “USE TrnsysFunctions” order in the source code?

Thank you for your answer!
Best regards,

Ya Ling Chen