[TRNSYS-users] How to use Type 84 properly

Leo Häberlein leohaeberlein at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 28 01:36:33 PDT 2011

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the quick answer!!
Which run-time calculator do you mean? The Type 1233 run-time controller
from the TESS Library?
I am a beginner with TRNSYS and due to the fact that I am writing my
bachelor-thesis, I cant afford buying the TESS library in addition.
Isn't there another way to solve that problem?
Sorry for bothering you!

Greets

Leo