[TRNSYS-users] How can I create a TYPE to Trnsys 16?

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Apr 27 06:04:48 PDT 2011

Hello,When I create a component, I usually modify an existing one (both the *.tmf and the fortran source code). There is also a nice 'Export to Fortran' feature if you first create the *.tmf proforma that creates a fortran source code template that is also very convenient. Nevertheless, you are going to have to get familiar with the Programmers Guide, section 7.3.Best regards,Matt Duffy----- Original Message -----From: "Mydory Nakasima" >;mydory.nakasima at hotmail.com