[TRNSYS-users] SEL Type 201 Absorption Chiller

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Apr 27 05:47:40 PDT 2011

Hello Felix,I am not familiar with that component, but you could always use the Type42 "Conditioning Equipment" component that is basically a lookup table. The TESS HVAC Library also has a few different more chiller models. If I am not mistaken, I believe a user actually used Type107 for yazaki wfc 10 chiller as well. You could always search the archives for more information.Best regards,Matt Duffy----- Original Message -----From: "Felix Martin Beutefuehr, BLV-TGE" >;beutefuf at fh-trier.de