[TRNSYS-users] Type71 Efficiency Output

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Apr 21 10:48:09 PDT 2011

<I have a question on the evacuated tube solar collector Type71. The
source code has the output for the efficiency, but the component itself
does not have that as output and I can't add it to the list of outputs as
well. Any suggestions?>

Why can't you add it to the proforma of the component?  Open the proforma
from the direct access tool or edit the proforma using File-->Open.  Then
go to the outputs tab and add the output that you are missing.  Save the
file, refresh the direct access tool, and then drag out the updated model.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

22 North Carroll Street - Suite 370