[TRNSYS-users] Calling type 62 twice (2 Excel sheets)

Anubhav Mehrotra enggmechm1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 01:08:00 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS users,

In a project, I am using the type 62 multiple time (4) in order to call
Excel. The excel sheets called are not the same. The problem is that there
seems to be a conflict, because the macros of each sheet do not work. While
only one sheet is called it works perfectly fine.The problem is that more
than one type 62 needs to be used, since more than ten variables are needed!
We found out that the limit for types 62 to be used is 20.

Thank you very much in advance

Regards

Anubhav Mehrotra

VIT University