[TRNSYS-users] err about missing win-ID6001

Jay Zhu zhujiang1124 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:33:43 PDT 2011

Dear Mr Matt Duffy:
Thanks !
Unfortunately, it still doesn't work, i tried to modify the window layer for
my building. Every time when i change one of them, the type 56 give me the
err like missing 6001. Just followed your step, i simply remove all the
layer which include the ID6001, but later, when i reopen the type56, it lost
everything, no zone , no any information, even if it doesn't give the err
information about ID6001.