[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS3D Rendering shadows question

Lampros Karalis lkaralis at metal.ntua.gr
Fri Apr 15 02:05:13 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I have to study a building which is located next to a quite large warehouse.

I did created the skp  and idf files  properly , and I also created the .eso
files as described in the tutorial

However when I select Rendering à by datavalue, the shadows from the near by
building is not displayed.

(I have to note that when selecting Rendering à by surface, the shadows are
displayed properly, but this does not help be because it doesn’t present the
temperature values.)

Am I missing something?

Is there a way to achieve the temperature presentation, with the shadow
influence of the nearby building?

Best Regards

Lampros Karalis