[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-users Digest, Vol 76, Issue 48

Jay Zhu zhujiang1124 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:27:50 PDT 2011

Dear All:

I have a question about the connection between the external heating and
cooling source, such as water source heat pump, air source heat pump , and
the building type 56, i tried two methods to simulate .
1, use the ventilation, supplied air flow ,air T, Humidity
2, use the heating and cooling type, supplied cooling power and heating
power.
>From the manual , either way should work, However, the results for the two
cases have a big difference in my simulation.

Does anyone know the reasons or have some relative experience?   Thank you
in advance!

Best

Jiang