[TRNSYS-users] Water-to-Water Thermofrigopump - Type 668

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Sun Apr 10 19:33:30 PDT 2011

   Dear Augustin,  The only difference is that the data file is normalized, so you can scale the rated capacity, flow rate, and power of the device without having to create different data files each time. Yes, both components have heating and cooling.  I can send you a PDF of the parameters/inputs/outputs when I get back to the office on Monday if that would help.     Best regards,     Matt Duffy    ----- Original Message -----From: "Augustin CUQ" >;augustin.cuq at gmail.com