[TRNSYS-users] question about a recurring error during simulation

Pauline GELIN p.gelin at katene.fr
Fri Apr 8 05:06:08 PDT 2011

Dear all,

One of my simulations is interrupted due to this error :
"
Message: zone X surface Y pane temperature calculation is diverging at time 0.25000TDIF Nan
                               ITPANE:31 ITCALC:51
"
(this error is repeated for lot of my building zones created in the plugin TRNSYS3D and completed  in TRNBuild)

In fact, during this simulation I just want to check the consistency of different times come into play in my real simulation (schedules in TRNBuild file, time of simulation by type 21, weather time for types 15-6 and 89e and finally planning imported in type 9).

Do you know what this error means and how can I fix it ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Pauline Gelin,
Katene engineer, fluid design office.