[TRNSYS-users] Coupling error: MATLAB R2008b with TRNSYS 17.00.0016

Mierlo, B.P. van b.p.v.mierlo at student.tue.nl
Wed Apr 6 03:37:15 PDT 2011

Hi,

I want to use MatLab 2008b in TRNSYS 17 to create components and controls. I tried using MatLab 2009, which TRNSYS didn't recognize. The coupling of Matlab and TRNSYS seems to work, but when I use the "Calling Matlab" example to test I get the following error:

"Access violation at address 6CD31486 in module 'libeng.dll'. Read of address 00000004"

Can anybody tell me what the problem is? I am running Windows 7 Enterprise x64.

I included the simulation log for further reference.

Thanks in advance,

Peter van Mierlo, BSc

Eindhoven University of Technology

The Netherlands