[TRNSYS-users] chiller performance with type 42?

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Mon Apr 4 13:32:32 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I have performance data for a chiller from the manufacturer, with thermal capacity and electrical power demand for varying part load fractions, for a series of condenser water temps (60-85F, in 5F increments). Seems like I need type 42, but other than the general description in the documentation, I've no idea how to start using it. Is there a more detailed manual and/or example file?

Thanks,
Cramer

Cramer Silkworth
212 219 2255 | silkworth at transsolar.com
Transsolar Inc. | 134 Spring Street Suite 601 | New York, NY 10012

Transsolar Climate Engineering
Technical consulting for energy efficiency and environmental quality in buildings.
New York - Stuttgart - Munich