[TRNSYS-users] problem of window pane out of bounds

Yujun TAO aleck1314 at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 1 08:03:02 PDT 2011

Hello,
Dose some of you have already gotten this trouble : some windows' temperatures
are out of bounds.
I don't understand what dose it really mean. DO they reach the zero absolute
temperature or reach a very high temperature?

And what's the source of this kind of problem? I read some archived messages in
2004, but it's not same. This problem didn't happen at the begining, if happened
a little bit later.

I have tried to change some window by another type, but it dosen't work.
Can someone help me?

Aleck