[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 16 and Intel Visual Fortran Compiler 11.1

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Sep 29 07:41:34 PDT 2010

Dear Sven,

I am also using IVF 11.1, for TRNSYS16 components, and I use these
components in either TRNSYS v16.1 or v17. Assuming you are using v16.1,
make sure that you are using the IVF project that we posted.
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/ivf10p1.zip
from the TRNSYS 16 Tutorials site.
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/tutex.htm

Extract that compressed folder and then open Visual Studio. Note, when you
open the *.sln in Visual Studio, this should prompt the Visual Studio
Conversion Wizard to update it to 11.1. Then, simply add the TRNLib.lib,
the source code, and Rebuild. This will create a drop-in externall DLL in
the respective “.\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs” or “.\UserLib\DebugDLLs”
folder.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy