[TRNSYS-users] Re : How to change weather data file from the website of "Energy Plus

xi chen climber027 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 07:00:49 PDT 2010

Dear Yujun TAO:

Thank you for your reply! Actually, I just found type 15-3 that you
recommended. But I still have some questions about its connection with
Type-538, the evacuated collector. The 5th input of type 538 is
"incident diffuse radiation", and I could not find the corresponsive
output from type 15-3 that could be connected to this input directly.

Best regards,

Patrick