[TRNSYS-users] digging into trnflow convergence problems

frodriguezpc at labein.es frodriguezpc at labein.es
Mon Sep 27 00:42:22 PDT 2010

It crashes even at n=7 timestep... I am pretty sure it has to do with this
temparature thing. A check to my lst file shows this clear pattern with
lack of convergence in al the external temperature peaks, so I turned off
cooling and the result is I get convergence thanks to interior
temperatures going above exterior at most of the previous conflict
timesteps... still there are a couple times of year where I still get
higher ext. temps, and convergence problems show

Francisco Rodríguez Pérez-Curiel

TECNALIA-Construcción
Parque Tecnológico, Edificio 700. E-48160 Derio (Bizkaia) (SPAIN)
Tel. +34 94 607 33 00,  Fax. +34 94 607 33 49
francisco.rodriguez at tecnalia.com,
www.tecnalia.com

**************** AVISO LEGAL  **************** DISCLAIMER
******************
Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está
prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo,
sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.
This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without
resending or backing it.

Mariëlle Nuchelmans <M.Nuchelmans at chri.nl>
27/09/2010 09:18

Para
"frodriguezpc at labein.es" <frodriguezpc at labein.es>
cc
"trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu" <trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu>
Asunto
RE: [TRNSYS-users] digging into trnflow convergence problems

You could try even smaller time-steps, I’ve models with timestep: 0,03125
(n=5), 0,015625 (n=6) and even 0.0078125 (n=7). It just takes a while
before it’s finished calculating.

Kind regards,

Mariëlle