[TRNSYS-users] Wind parameter in Multizone building Type56

Mariëlle Nuchelmans M.Nuchelmans at chri.nl
Wed Sep 22 05:20:42 PDT 2010

Wind velocity is a standard input if you use trnflow instead of trnsys. If you're using Trnsys instead of trnflow (for modelling ventilation) I don't quite understand what you mean with the effect on Heating Demand (or you mean that the convective heat transfer coefficient differs, than you can do this manually by using an equation and insert the result in the wall definition (H))

Kind regards,

Mariëlle