[TRNSYS-users] Changing properties of air in a single room?

Alasdair Douglas a.douglas at safety-at-sea.co.uk
Mon Sep 20 01:50:06 PDT 2010

Dear All,

We are looking in to a project for which we need to model tanks of
liquid (probably oil) within a space and calculate the heating required
to keep the oil at a set temperature. Would it be possible to model this
tank as a room? Is there a way that the properties of the air in a room
could be changed to that of oil while any surrounding spaces would have
normal air properties? Or do you think a more simplistic model would be
more appropriate?

Thanks in advance,

Aly