[TRNSYS-users] ordering tm2 meteonorm

Elias Sasati elias.sasati at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 01:35:24 PDT 2010

Meteonorm can export data for use in TRNSYS TMY format. But you have to buy
the software because the trial version doesn't allow you to export in TRNSYS
and it has restricted places.

Anyone knows where I can find a tutorial hot to make a TMY file, if you have
the data, or an alternative so you don't have to pay for it?

Thank you in advance,

Elias Sasati