[TRNSYS-users] TRY/Simulation of office building

thiemann.stefan at vdi.de thiemann.stefan at vdi.de
Sat Sep 4 03:50:19 PDT 2010

Hello,

i have two questions concerning TRNSYS.
1.When using (german) TRY-weatherfiles to which longitude/latitude
 refer the weather data?
Here is an example: I would like to use the german TRY file for the
 location Würzburg. If I use the coordinates for Würzburg in the
 header I get some radiation warnings in the list file. According to
 the DWD (Deutscher Wetterdienst) manual the reference station for TRY
 region 13 is Passau. Arte the weather data refered to this reference
 station?
My aim is to shut off this warning with radiation after sunset...

2.I want so simulate an office building (without atrium). It it mainly
 mechanically ventilated, but also natural ventilation during the
 night should be considered. Any suggestion to do this only with
 TRNSYS?
How to define air flows between different zones?

Many thanks

Stefan