[TRNSYS-users] UNGENT (type155.dll for Matlab 2007b)

Carlos Flores karlitro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 03:43:14 PDT 2010

Hey everyone,

I've been getting the same problem than many people who tries to call Matlab
from TRNSYS for the first time (I need the type155.dll for Matlab 2007b).

The version of Matlab installed in my computer is Matlab 2007b (version
7.5.0.342).

Can anyone send me the appropriate type155.dll for this version of Matlab?
 I've had problems with Visual Studio and FORTRAN, so I cannot re-compile my
own sourcecode of Type 155.  Also, due to technical problems, the project I
am currently involved has suffer significant delays, so if anyone could help
me out I would highly appretiate it!

Thanks a lot.  Kind regards,

Carlos
Energy research Program