[TRNSYS-users] Modeling Boilers

GANAPATHY.IYER at Thermaxindia.com GANAPATHY.IYER at Thermaxindia.com
Wed Oct 27 22:22:22 PDT 2010

Dear Users,

I am trying to model a Steam boiler which I will run in series with a
Parabolic trough. I am using the Boiler available in CoGen library. The
challenge I am facing is that it requires the inlet enthalpy as input and
I cannot link this with the trough.
Has anyone used a boiler, or is there any other boiler which I can use ?

Regards
Ganapathy Iyer
ACC - RTIC
THERMAX

Visit us at  Delhi International Renewable Energy Conference (DIREC) 2010,
Hall # 2, Booth No. S-607, India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida.
October 27(Wed) - 29(Fri), 2010

DISCLAIMER by THERMAX LIMITED
privileged.It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions.