[TRNSYS-users] outside temperature of 1(external) wall in zone 1at time 1.00 not converged!

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Wed Oct 27 01:28:54 PDT 2010

Dear Marie-esther,

I think there is an error in your connection of Type 155 to Type 56 due
to the fact that you name the userdefined inputs the same as the
standard inputs (TAMB, RELHUMAMB, TSKY).

- The first input  of TYPE 56 is the ambient temperature (standard
input) and should be connected to Type109-TMY2:Ambient temperature
- The 20th input of TYPE 56 is the ambient temperature (userdefined
input) and should be connected to Type155:output-3

In order to avoid confusion I suggest to name userdefined inputs
different from stadnard inputs.

Best regards,

Marion

  _____

I forgot to put the second eror message: outside temperature of 1
(external) wall in zone 1 at time 1.00 not converged.

thank you very much

Marie-esther