[TRNSYS-users] Maximum number of equations

Maarten Sourbron Maarten.Sourbron at mech.kuleuven.be
Wed Oct 27 00:43:24 PDT 2010

Dear all,

In a 20 zone Trnsys/trnbuild-building model I use 350 equations to process the results within the simulation run.  Although this is still below the limit of 500 (is this correct, cfr Programmer's Guide chapter 8?)
I get an error 24 : "The size of the array which holds the operation codes for EQUATIONS and ... has been exceeded.  Try reducing ...".
The strange thing is that the model worked, then I deleted some of the equations and suddenly this error comes up.
I'm working with Trnsys 16.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Maarten Sourbron

--

Departement Werktuigkunde-Department of Mechanical Engineering

Katholieke Universiteit Leuven

Celestijnenlaan 300A bus 2421

3001 Heverlee (Leuven)

T : 0032 (0)16 32 28 73