[TRNSYS-users] Assembly tools and power of the numbers

Craig, Mark Mark.Craig at stantec.com
Thu Oct 21 12:23:15 PDT 2010

Mescude,

Please refer to pages 18 and 19 of the "TRNEdit: Editing the Input File and Creating TRNSED Applications" user manual.

This is Section 7.2.9.1, of volume 7 of the help manual for TRNSYS16.

Mark Craig, E.I.T., M.Sc.
Sustainability Consultant
Stantec Consulting Ltd.
Ph:   (403) 716-8006
Fx:   (403) 716-8049
Cell: (403) 797-4340
Mark.Craig at Stantec.com
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.