[TRNSYS-users] Range check error & Array Bounds Exceeded.

Michaël Kummert michael.kummert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 07:38:54 PDT 2010

Jochen,

When the debugger stops and tells you about the first-chance exception it
should point at the line that generates the error. I guess that line assigns
a value to an element of an array that does not exist. The most obvious
would be something like x(10) in an x array that is sized to 9 elements but
it could also be that you are assigning V(i) where i is negative, zero (or
too large as mentioned before).
Good luck.

Michaël Kummert
École Polytechnique de Montréal