[TRNSYS-users] external catalogue file of TYPE 680 SINGLE-EFFECT HOT WATER-FIRED ABSORPTION CHILLER

SUNLIANG CAO caosunliang at msn.com
Thu Oct 21 02:34:40 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I have one question concerning TYPE 680 SINGLE-EFFECT HOT WATER-FIRED ABSORPTION CHILLER.

This type 680 requires the user to provide the external catalogue file (the performance file of absorption chiller).

I checked several commercial products' website, but unfortunately the engineering files provided on their websites are not sufficient for me to write the catalogue file.

Is there anybody knwos any website which can provide a relatively detailed performance files for TYPE 680 SINGLE-EFFECT HOT WATER-FIRED ABSORPTION CHILLER?

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
Sunliang Cao