[TRNSYS-users] Simulation studio 16 to 17

aongya.sumaila at lte.ireq.ca aongya.sumaila at lte.ireq.ca
Wed Oct 20 12:54:22 PDT 2010

Hello,
I tried to open a project made with Simulation Studio (and TRNSYS) 16 and I get the following error message: " Updated type 56 for TRNSYS17. Please connect the new inputs (GRDREF, TSGRD, AZEN, AAZM)!
For backward compatibility to TRNSYS 16 set TSGRD = Tamb". To what variables should I connect the 3 remaining inputs?
Is that the only change needed to convert my project from SS16 to 17? If not, what are the steps?

Thank you very much!

Sumaila Aongya
Stagiaire universitaire
Laboratoire des technologies de l'énergie (LTE)
600, avenue de la Montagne
Shawinigan, QC, G9N 7N5
Tel: 819-539-1400 poste 1340
Courriel: aongya.sumaila at lte.ireq.ca <mailto:aongya.sumaila at lte.ireq.ca>