[TRNSYS-users] Trigeneration simulation: printing or convergence problem ?

wim.vansteenkiste@ugent.be Wim.Vansteenkiste at UGent.be
Sat Oct 16 10:45:39 PDT 2010

Dear TRNSYS-users,

I'm only been using TRNSYS for 2 months, so I'm quite new at it.

I'm simulating a trigeneration system: a custom made gas engine model
combined with an absorption chiller.

TRNSYS doesn't indicate convergence problems after simulating.
Based on plotted values, the simulation seems satisfactory as well.

I print the output values of every component. When I view these output
values, there seems to be a problem:

A lot of values aren't printed. Instead of the value,
"***************" appears. This happens for almost every mass flow as
well as for the energy rates in the absorption chiller. The strange
thing is that the values can be plotted, only when I print them I get
this problem. Temperatures and other values are printed correctly.

Do you have an idea of what could be the cause of this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Wim.