[TRNSYS-users] Results for QSEN (NTYPES 2) do not appear after thesimulation.

Kersken, Matthias Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Thu Oct 14 00:06:31 PDT 2010

Dear Ganapathy!

Qsens does only apply if You're using the ideal heating Type within the building type, not if You're realizing the heating through a gain or an active layer.
Heating is defined negative in Qsens!!!
So be sure that the problem isn't that Your online-plotter is only showing the positive values.

With kind regards,
    Matthias Kersken

---

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Abteilung Energiesysteme

Fraunhofer-Institut für Bauphysik
Institutsteil Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
83626 Valley

eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Telefon 08024 / 643-204
Telefax 08024 / 643-366
www.ibp.fraunhofer.de <http://www.ibp.fraunhofer.de/>

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Research Associate / Department Energy Systems

Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics
Branch Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
D-83626 Valley

eMail:  <mailto:Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de> Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de