[TRNSYS-users] large opening control in Trnsys

Dhalluin Adrien adhall01 at univ-lr.fr
Mon Oct 11 11:09:39 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I need to simulate a window opening and closing action in a room. I 'd
like to precise myself if the window is opened or closed.
I 've realized the coupling airflow with Type 97 (Contam). I only found
the possibility to control the opening with the "multiplier airflow
path" input of Type 97. But I can't simulate the dynamic (during a day
for example) of an opening/closing action.
I don't know if it s possible with Type 157 (Comis) or Trnflow.
Someone can help me ?
Thanks

Adrien

--

Adrien DHALLUIN – Doctorant

LEPTIAB – Laboratoire d'Étude des Phénomènes de Transfert
et de l'Instantanéité : Agro-industrie et Bâtiment

Pôle Sciences et Technologie
Avenue Michel Crépeau
17042 LA ROCHELLE CEDEX 01

Tél : 05.46.45.86.22