[TRNSYS-users] sketch up 3D

Fred Betz fbetz at aeieng.com
Mon Oct 11 10:13:04 PDT 2010

Mesude,

I don't believe you can use the files in TRNSYS 3d directly as they most likely weren't related to a zone when they were created.

You can however trace the existing building. I delete the wall surfaces and keep the lines so I can verify that trnsys walls are being created in the editor.

Fred

Fred Betz  PhD., LEED AP
Sustainable Systems Analyst

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1175 | F: 608.238.2614
fbetz at aeieng.com<mailto:fbetz at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>