[TRNSYS-users] New component creation with g95

김영일 yikim at seoultech.ac.kr
Sun Nov 28 00:56:59 PST 2010

 Dear TRNSYS users,

I am trying to create a new component with g95 compiler.
I had no trouble creating one with TRNSYS 16.1 but since I
have upgraded to TRNSYS 17, it's not working any more.

With TRNSYS 17, the structure of the new component generated
by Simulation Studio is different than it used to be. I noticed that
the arguments are no longer existent and command lines with
$$ are newly seen. I don't see the output arrays any more.
Is this normal with TRNSYS 17 or did I do something wrong?

Following lines which were automatically inserted with Simulation Studio
are in error.
$$PARAMETER_DEFINITIONS
$$INPUT_DEFINITIONS

I am attaching two files which I hope will explain my situations.
One is a fortran file generated by Simulation Studio.
This other one is a list of error comments shown after I ran
g95 compile.bat.

Thanks.

Youngil Kim, SNUST