[TRNSYS-users] Type 92 and Type 121b

"Ümit Esiyok" umit.esiyok at uni-dortmund.de
Fri Nov 26 03:35:44 PST 2010

Dear all,

I am trying to simulate a one storey building (cooling and heating with an
air contioning system). The model is devided into 6 Thermal Zones and I
have a air conditioning system on the top roof with heat rocovery.
I tried to use Type 92 and Type 121b to model the system, but the problem
is I had to use Type 92 and Type 121b for each zone (does it mean each
zone has a different device?)
How can I define all 6 zones on the same mechanical equipment?Is that
right to use 6 times Type 92, Type 121b and the thermostats for each zone?

Best Regards

--
Ümit Esiyok
umit.esiyok at uni-dortmund.de