[TRNSYS-users] Chilled Ceiling QCOMI

Kersken, Matthias Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Sun Nov 21 23:54:24 PST 2010

Dear Mr. Vazquez!

QCOMI contains only convection and IR-exchange to other surfaces of the
zone.
Solar gains (diffuse radiation for a ceiling), IR-energy from internal Heat
sources (Heating, artificial lightning, ...) and wallgains are NOT included.
This energy flows are calculation in QABSI.
(Manual 5-26)
In order to have a complete energy balance for Your ceiling You should
compare the sum (attention! +/-) of this values with Your cooling demand.

With kind regards,
    Matthias Kersken

---

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Abteilung Energiesysteme

Fraunhofer-Institut für Bauphysik
Institutsteil Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
83626 Valley

eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Telefon 08024 / 643-204
Telefax 08024 / 643-366
www.ibp.fraunhofer.de <http://www.ibp.fraunhofer.de/>

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Research Associate / Department Energy Systems

Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics
Branch Holzkirchen

Fraunhoferstraße 10
D-83626 Valley

eMail:  <mailto:Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de>