[TRNSYS-users] Ground source heat pumps

SUNLIANG CAO caosunliang at msn.com
Sun Nov 21 01:13:09 PST 2010

Dear Aziz,

If you want to simulate a ground source heat pump, you can try the following models:

1, TYPE 504 (in GHP/TESS library) as you said, "water-source heat pump", but actually it is "water(exterior side, eg, connecting to borehole heat exchanger) -air (room side)" heat pump
2, TYPE 668 (in HVAC/TESS library), "water-water heat pump". This is the type which I normally used for the water (exterior side)-water(room side) heat pump.

Kind Regards,
Cao Sunliang
Aalto University School of Science and Technology,
Finland