[TRNSYS-users] type 62 and Excel 2007

Dimas Firmanda Al Riza dimasfirmanda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:44:05 PDT 2010

Dear Robin,

Yes, in TRNSYS example file, the excel file is in .xls
I've got error message box "Access violation at address 10364756 in module
TRNDLL.DLL. Read of address 00000000".

and

Message : The Excel workbook could not be open. Please check the
fiIename:”C:\Program Files\Trnsys16_1\Examples\CaIling Excel\Sun
Position.xls

this is when I try TRNSYS example calling EXCEL sun position

Regards,

Dimas