[TRNSYS-users] Executing distributable in the command prompt mode

a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Fri May 28 06:16:15 PDT 2010

Hello, everyone.

I follow the instructions in the manual to create a .exe disributable file.
When I click the file, it opens into the TRNEDIT environment and I have to
press F8 to start the simulation.  Is it possible that I can directly start the
simulation in the command prompt or through a .bat command file?  If so, how
can I change the parameter or input values before the simulation starts?  Thank
you!

Best Regards
LEE, Chun Kwong
Division of Building Science and Technology
City University of Hong Kong