[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 109

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Thu May 20 00:11:29 PDT 2010

Dear Samar,

I suggest you check the values of <interp> and <samp> in your data file
(see documentation 5-478) to make sure that your radiation data is not
interpolated and that the correct time interval is specified. Also, be
aware that while radiation input to type 109 is in units of W/m2, output
is in units of kJ/hr,m2.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt