[TRNSYS-users] PCM Model

Kersken, Matthias Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Mon May 10 01:47:23 PDT 2010

Dear Samer!

"Inside a Zone" means the wall-surface on the inside of a zone.
You usually get that massage if the automated heat flux calc. is active at
the outer side of an external wall.

Best regards,
	Matthias Kersken

---

Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Abteilung Energiesysteme
Fraunhofer-Institut für Bauphysik
Institutsteil Holzkirchen
Fraunhoferstraße 10
83626 Valley
eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de
Telefon 08024 / 643-204
Telefax 08024 / 643-366
www.ibp.fraunhofer.de
Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Kersken
Research Associate / Department Energy Systems
Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics
Branch Holzkirchen
Fraunhoferstraße 10
D-83626 Valley
eMail: Matthias.Kersken at ibp.fraunhofer.de