[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 16 - Error from the beguinning

David Bradley bradley at tess-inc.com
Mon May 3 08:16:54 PDT 2010

Samar,
   I think solving the first (jpg1) error might solve all the others.
This error occurs when TRNBuild fails to launch the application that
generates the building transfer function coefficients. When that fails,
then the rest of the procedure of creating a building file and default
project fails as well. If you are using Vista or Windows7 and have
TRNSYS installed in the Program Files directory, you either need to have
administrator rights on your computer or (preferably) you should install
TRNSYS somewhere else (on the root of the c:\ drive for example). I
think that with these operating systems, software is not able to write
inside the Program Files directory.
Best,
  david