[TRNSYS-users] Reading data

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Mar 3 08:31:03 PST 2010

<I use type 15-3 as wheather data processor; now I'd like do add a
reading data obtained from meteorological station: how can I do it? I
use type 89-e but what are data I have to add and how many are them?
Perhaps 8760 data of air temperature and global and diffuse horizzontal
radiation? How is the correct layout on rows and columns? Someone have
a reference file or a tutorial?    >

Use Type 9 to read the external data and Type 16 to process the solar
radiation.   Refer to the manual sections on both of these models for
help, hints and advice.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC