[TRNSYS-users] Run time error regarding list-file

Andre Louro Alves andre.louro.alves at ise.fraunhofer.de
Thu Mar 25 04:42:42 PDT 2010

Dear users!

I have quite often a problem when I run my simulation appearing a Visual
run time error fortll error (63): output conversion error. The error
message refers to the list file.
I have discovered in the CVF help that this is related to a problem in
field length when writing an output.
In fact whenever an iteration counter in the trace command exceeds 999
in my list files appear asterisks because with 4 digits the field length
is exceeded.
Of course I know so many iterations are not desireable :-).
Does any one know if I can handl/change the trace command (and also the
LIMITS set to 1200 provoke the first run time error) in order to supress
this error?

Thanks a lot!

André

--
André Louro Alves
Dept. Materials Research and Applied Optics
andre.louro.alves at ise.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de