[TRNSYS-users] Type 34 and type 67 combination problem

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Wed Mar 24 07:26:01 PDT 2010

Dear Fredericks

In your model, you haven't define all of your wingwall and overhang in
Type34.
You just define your receiver dimensions, without describing overhang or
wingwall geometry (you just define an oerhang in "1_OVERHANG_ZONE_IV_VOOR")
If you observe the results of your "schaduwTOT" with a viewer, you see
that when overhang and wingwall are not defined in type34, shading
factors you calculate are negatives.

Best regards

www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si nécessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/