[TRNSYS-users] Importing Window 6.2 data into building library

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Mon Mar 22 01:19:53 PDT 2010

Fred,

Have a look at this tutorial:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/window5/window5.htm
. It explains how to add new windows to the TRNSYS library.

Best regards,
Knut Erik

>TRNSYS,

>I just want to verify I am doing this correctly before I damage the
TRNSYS libraries.

>I have a doe2 data file from Window6.2 as a text file. I am assuming
version 6.2 is ok as the format looks the same as version 4.1.

>Should I copy and paste that text at the end of W4-lib.dat file in
\Trnsys17\Building\Lib\Basic?

>It looks like the library is just a series of Window 4.1 doe2 text.

>I just can?t find anywhere in the documentation that explicitly states
what I am supposed to do. There is mention on page 5-73 >that I should
reference the main TRNSYS reference manual. As far as I can tell there is
no reference of Window 4.1 outside >05-MultizoneBuilding.pdf