[TRNSYS-users] Combined solar system

ivan tombolato ivan.tombolato at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 03:48:39 PDT 2010

Dear Trnsys users
I'm  trying to simulate a combined solar system for domestic hot water and
for heating. The auxiliary source is a wood boiler. There is some specific
type to simulate the wood boiler? I would like to connect this power system
to TRNBUILD file, to analyse if it's acceptable for building heating and
domestic hot water needs. For domestic hot water needs i'm trying to add
some DHW profiles (with 1 hour simulation step). How do i get to import a
DHW profile matrix with 1 hour step DHW loads?
Thanks.

Ivan