[TRNSYS-users] Easy way of finding types in Simulation Studio

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Mon Mar 15 05:41:13 PDT 2010

Dear Young,

This is an error in the Proforma, which will hopefully be corrected by the author(s) in a future release.

To find a proforma, you can open explorer and right-click on .\Trnsys16\Studio\Proformas

Then you can search for a term in the Proformas, of list all alphabethically by searching the files *.tmf

In Trnsys17, there will be a special search tool for this.

Werner